Make Sure Your Landscape Looks Its Best:
Your lawn is the first thing you see when you approach your home or business. With a wide range of expert maintenance options, we have a sizeable staff with the ability to meet all of your lawn-care needs.
- Lawn care & maintenance
- Turf analysis
- Tree & shrub care
- 6-Step fertilization program
Lawn Care & Maintenance
Sign up for weekly maintenance and your landscape will always look its best. Contact us for a free lawn-care consultation and program estimate.
Tree & Shrub Care
Proper maintenance is the hallmark of a well-kept landscape, and that extends beyond lawn care. Make sure every aspect of your landscape is up to par.
Experiencing persistent problems? With more than 35 years experience in lawn care, we offer ongoing turf analysis and solutions for even the most stubborn of issues.
6-Step Fertilization Program
The key to a healthy lawn is a well-planned approach to maintenance and fertilization. Our innovative, six-step program keeps your landscape green and nourished.
- Step One (March/April): Promotes early growth and green-up.
- Step Two (April/Early May): Provides post-emergent control for dandelions, chickweed, clover, and approximately 70 other broadleaf weeds.
- Step Three (May/Early June): Enhances growth and green-up prior to the stresses of summer.
- Step Four (June/Early July): Controls roughly 21 varieties of lawn-damaging insects, including chinch bugs, armyworms, and billbugs.
- Step Five (September/Mid-October): Ideal for recovering from the heat stress of summer. Promotes new growth and adds necessary nutrients for new seeding and fall over-seeding.
- Step Six (Mid-October/November): Nourishes the lawn throughout the winter months and prepares it for a quick spring green-up.
Call for more details and a free estimate!
|Proud to be an EP Henry Authorized Affiliate.